To ensure that your guests are protected from sun and rain, use the 100 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
for large events. With its sidewalls, this tent is able to provide more protection. Great features of the Premier canopies are also in this large party canopy tent. Order these 100 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls now.
100' x 80' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Red and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Makes the sectional tent bigger
- White vinyl top (15 ounces) with translucent red stripes (14 ounces)
- Entire perimeter has 2-inch seat belt webbing
- Side poles – light weight, extremely durable
- Center and quarter poles – plate welded on top and bottom, heavy-duty pin welded into the top part
- Tent top and sidewalls are rolled up inside the protective bag
- Tent kit: tent top with guy-wires attached, stakes, center poles, galvanized side poles, tent bag, quarter poles (if needed), installation manual
- Ratchet system – 2 inches long handle – 12000 pounds tested
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- Side poles (16 gauge steel - 1.660 inches dia.)
- Tent top (standard laminated vinyl) – 14 to 15 ounces
- Webbing – 1.5 inches to 2 inches / 3000 pounds to 6000 pounds tested
- NFPA 701 Certified
- One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
In galvanization, zinc permanently bonds to steel. Zinc is a metal that can resist corrosion and rust. When it becomes a permanent part of the steel, harmful agents cannot penetrate and damage the interior part.
A material can limit or stop the spread of flames when it is treated with flame retardants. These are substances that lessen the flammability of items.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.