The 100 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Green and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
is the recommended product for large events. It provides shade and with its sidewalls, your guests are given more protection from the wind, rain and sun. These tents have the same features as the other Premier canopies. Choose our 100 Foot Premier Party Canopy Pole Tents Mid Section - Green and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls.
What’s included with this tent kit? Poles (galvanized side poles, quarter poles if needed, center poles), tent stakes, tent top with guy-wires attached, bag for storing the tent top and an instruction manual.
100' x 80' Premier Party Canopy Pole Tent Mid Section - Green and White Striped with Solid White Sidewalls
- Entire perimeter - 2 in. seat belt webbing
- Light weight and extremely sturdy sidewalls
- Allows sectional tent expansion
- Plates welded on the top and bottom of center and quarter poles
- Heavy-duty pins welded into the top of center and quarter poles
- 15 ounces top with 14 ounces green, translucent stripes
- Protective bag contents: rolled up tent top and sidewalls
- Ratchet system – 2 inches long handle – 12000 pounds tested
- Webbing – 1.5 inches to 2 inches / 3000 pounds to 6000 pounds tested
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Side poles (16 gauge steel - 1.660 inches dia.)
- Tent top (standard laminated vinyl) – 14 to 15 ounces
- Center poles and quarter poles: 16 gauge and 14 gauge steel tubing
- NFPA 701 Certified
Steel can resist rust and corrosion once it has gone through galvanization. In this process, zinc permanently becomes a part of steel. This attractive coat serves as a barrier that blocks harmful agents.
Flame retardants are substances applied to materials. They lessen the flammability of items. With a fire retardant material, there will be less damage to surrounding properties in case of fire.
This order usually ships within 3 to 4 business working days. This means, the order leaves our warehouse within 3 to 4 business after the order was placed. All ground orders usually take the following amount of time after they have been shipped:
West Coast = approx. 1 to 2 business working days
- Mid West = approx. 3 to 4 business working days
- East Coast = approx. 4 to 5 business working days
Ground shipments can take up to 7 to 15 business working days to arrive but this is highly unlikely.
If you need your order overnight or 2nd day air please call 1-800-838-3057.